Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Post

Well it certainly has been a while since I blogged. But lets give it another shot.
After being in the house for almost five years and having the flooring in the house for five months, we are finally getting it laid; piece by piece. This weekend we laid it in the hallway. I love it and Randel, well, not so much. I guess I'm willing to except the things that are associated with it, such as it's a floating floor, adds an echo, and you can hear all foot steps. I love how it looks. And I think it is sooo much better than carpet. Carpet gets so dirty, and nasty. We shall see. That leaves the living room and the master bedroom. Hopefully we will get it in soon, like in the next week soon. I am hoping to take advantage of the holiday. The only drawback is Memorial Day is also Randel's birthday. oops, sorry babe.

Randel is healing nicely from his surgery, I think that he does too much and I'm sure that I don't help. I feel bad for his scar. It doesn't hurt anymore, but it's there. He still has pain in his leg, but I think that's normal, being the nerve was pinch for so long.

We have finally come to the conclusion that if we want a baby we need help. On June 7 we have an appointment at The Southern California Reproductive Center, with Dr. Shahin Ghadir. Randel's co-worker and his wife are currently seeing him and they like him. So we thought that we could give him a try. I am trying to be reserved, and keep my hopes in check. I am curious to what he will say, and have us do. I'm also nervous of the cost. While we are doing better than we ever have, but fertility treatments can be expensive. I just hope that we can get some answers, I'm tired of the waiting game.

I'm so happy that this semester is over, and I get a break until June 13. This last semester was very difficult for me. I ended up with 3 A's, 1 B, and 1 C. Not terrible but not great. Since I am taking classes so slowly it is going to take me a while to get my degree. But one class at a time I am getting closer.

Feeling Great in 8, is going pretty good. I am trying to do my best and make changes. Not currently losing weight, but I am eating better and trying to exercise more. I am doing pretty good with no eating after 8, except weekends seem to present a problem hmmm.

Well I will try to give an update after our Dr. appointment.

1 comment:

  1. You're back! Yay!

    Congrats on the good grades. I would be happy with those as an adult!

    And best wishes for answers or a different plan of attack. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers! *and fingers crossed, too*

    ReplyDelete