Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friday we went down to Beverly Hills for our testing. It was an intresting morning. We had a hard time getting there, because we left so early and go there about an hour early we decided to take a nap in the temple parking lot. But I had directions from home to Dr and Dr to temple. Not temple to Dr. It is only 1.93 miles and 4 minutes from the temple to the Dr which is awesome, but apprently back tracking directions and having 2 cell phones with GPS doesn't work. So instead of taking 4 minutes it took us 25 minutes to get to the Dr.'s office. I was driving and I couldn't have even told you where we were or how we got so lost. But we got there. (PS I HATE DRIVING DOWN THERE!)


The appointment went well, we were only there for about an hour. In that hour I got vitals, ultrasound, HSG test, and blood test done. Whoops I forgot to fast. But Randel also got his test done and blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment