Monday, January 17, 2011

Great Day off

Today was quite a great day. I love it when I have the day off and I am PRODUCTIVE.
So many times I just waste it by doing nothing, and it's great when it's needed. But not today.
I got to sleep in for a while til' about 8. Then I got up and started cleaning out the top drawer of my dresser. I had so many socks and jewelry boxes in there, it was a pain to find anything. Now it looks much better. Then I cleaned out the top drawer of my night stand, then the top of the night stand.

I organized my food storage a little bit. I bought several bags of pasta at Staters on Saturday, couldn't pass up the 49 cents a bag! I also bought some Thrive Food Storage online today, some things that I know I like such as, the strawberries and pineapple and powered egg, and some things to try like, peaches,apricots and Broccoli Cheese Soup. I got the Mylar bags on the ones I wasn't sure about. Just in case we don't like it. Cleaned and moved almost everything out of the living room and put in the the spare room in preparation for the flooring.
Gave my mom a ride, talked to her a bit, she told me my sister in law is pregnant again. (They had a baby in July) That's good for them I guess. I'm getting better on not letting these things affect me so much. I have no control. It just seems that every time I start my period and have a month of failure(even though I'm on the pill) I find out that some one I know had success and is having a baby. One day my time will come. I'll just sit here and wait. So I made Chex Mix.

Logged on to my classes, read was is going to be expected of me over the next several weeks. This should be fun.

Today the 10 day waiting period to pick up my Christmas present (a hand gun) was up. It's a pretty cute gun. It's pink so that's all that really matters. So my walker using husband and I went and picked it up, then went and shot a few rounds at the range. The gun has a bit of a kick that I don't really like. It hurts my hands, Randel says it's because I have delicate hands. I say I'm a girl.. what do you want? Rough hands..

Went to the car wash and washed and vacuumed my car, came home just in time for my Notary appointments.
Now I sit here blogging about my day. Wondering what we are doing for dinner. Don't know what to make, Randel has suggested Taco Bell. We will probably go there.
I will have to be careful of what I blog about because I am sure people don't want to read the every day to day stuff. But today was a good day, thought I would share! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the everyday stuff is great! I missed the notary time, I'll have to talk to you about doing it another time. I hope all goes well for Randall today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading every day stuff too. :) Good post.

    ReplyDelete