Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a day, just an ordinary day

Man, it's only the second day of school and it is already kicking my behind! It is nice though that I am working towards something and not just sitting back watching TV. And since it is only the second day I am just learning what is going to be required of me. I'm sure once I get going and established it will calm down.
I can't tell if Randel is getting better or not. I think he is but he is still bed ridden and leans to the left severely. but he has walked out to the living room a few times without the walker. He says the stiffness in his back from the injection is gone, which is good. Only time will tell. haha that's funny I just asked him how to spell something and here he comes down the hall with his walker! Guess I typed too soon.

We seem to be spending more time with our neighbor and friends that last few days which is great! But when he (the neighbor) comes over to talk to Randel and Randel is in the bed in our not terribly messy but slightly messy room. I just want to scream! I get home check the mail, have time to go to the bathroom and before I can wash my hands there goes the doorbell. Agg not that I mind at all but, my room is not the cleanest room in the house. So I am sitting there looking at our unmade bed, socks and unmentionables on the floor, Randel's stack of cups and empty popcorn bag, I just want to hide. This is all from today just haven't had two seconds to get to it yet.

I guess that's just part of life though. Plus I have a tendency to freak when people just show up. The nice thing about my house is the open floor plan. The bad thing about my house is the open floor plan. I open the door and you can see all my business, kitchen, dinning room, living room. I guess most visitors don't mind. But I mind. maybe I should learn to keep things tidy.... all the time. Jeesh

2 comments:

  1. Since I can't organize my life right now, and have plenty of time usually, I'd be more than happy to come work on your house! Can you tell I need an outlet for my OCD? I'm not kidding BTW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer, but we are in preperations for the flooring so everything is out of wack! Maybe after it's installed! I will keep you in mind though!

    ReplyDelete